Antics Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you guys remember that episode of iCarly where Spencer faked his death

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Favorite Horrors EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 12:15 pm by Tagussie

» Counting Game
Favorite Horrors EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 8:45 am by Tagussie

» This Or That
Favorite Horrors EmptyWed Mar 20, 2024 9:53 pm by locktobre

» The Art Thread
Favorite Horrors EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 5:37 pm by Dott

» happy new year!
Favorite Horrors EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 5:36 pm by Dott

» Suggest a song to the user above!
Favorite Horrors EmptySat Dec 23, 2023 2:42 pm by Tagussie

» Did You Know?
Favorite Horrors EmptySun Dec 17, 2023 4:44 pm by chunkecheeks

» Heeya! :0
Favorite Horrors EmptyMon Dec 11, 2023 1:36 pm by Tagussie

» Opening doodle requests
Favorite Horrors EmptySun Dec 10, 2023 8:41 am by Tagussie

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:05 pm
Members with the most points
Dott
Favorite Horrors Vote_lcapFavorite Horrors Voting_barFavorite Horrors Vote_rcap 
Tagussie
locktobre
chunkecheeks
Stone
annafrozenwarrior2013
MissHobbie
mozukumi
redmagnolia

Favorite Horrors

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dott
Admin
Admin
Dott

Virgo Rat
Cunty Points : 127
Legend Status : 0
Job/hobbies : Coloring, Picross, etc
Humor : Phlegmatic

Favorite Horrors Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Horrors   Favorite Horrors EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 11:49 pm

I LOOOOOVE horror movies! What are your favorites?

MY FAVORITES:
Saw franchise
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 1 & 2
Ready or Not
Candyman
Nope
Willy's Wonderland
Evil Dead franchise
Raw
The Human Centipede (FIRST MOVIE ONLY!!! I don't even think this movie is THAT good I just think it's a decent horror movie and I will defend it as a piece of art. I will NOT grant the same grace to the 2nd and 3rd movies though. those movies are what everyone thinks the 1st movie is.)
Zombieland
Back to top Go down
https://cometcrystal.tumblr.com/
locktobre
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
locktobre

Cunty Points : 52
Job/hobbies : Professional Hater
Humor : Deadpan

Favorite Horrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Horrors   Favorite Horrors EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 12:20 am

The Cave was one of the first horror movies I ever saw, and I was so scared of it for a long time (since I hate caves and cave diving and yes I picked things that already terrified me for some of my first forays into the genre), but now since I saw it so young, I have a weird nostalgia attached to it.

I also like Mimic, which I first saw on TV during a storm, and this was back in the day so the picture went in and out a bit, and one of the times it went out, it came back perfectly timed with a jumpscare which made it extra scary. So that one's always felt special. There's a series of them but they kind of fall off as they go, naturally.

And another series that just gets weirder is Species. I remember the first and second ones best, and they're pretty good for what they are imo. Always a fan of HR Giger's design work.

Dott likes this post

Back to top Go down
MissHobbie
Friend
Friend
MissHobbie

Cunty Points : 20
Job/hobbies : arts and crafts

Favorite Horrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Horrors   Favorite Horrors EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 1:30 am

My goodness, we have so many favorites in common!

Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 isn't brought up nearly as much as it should be, and Willy's Wonderland is such a fun movie that, in my humble opinion, doesn't deserve the "so bad it's good" label that many give it. You're laughing with the movie, not at it!

I also agree with your assessment on The Human Centipede. I was expecting so much worse when I had first heard of it. Turns out it's just a fairly decent mad scientist film!

Beyond ones you haven't mentioned, I adore Killer Klowns from Outer Space.

Dott likes this post

Back to top Go down
chunkecheeks
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
chunkecheeks

Pisces Buffalo
Cunty Points : 47
Legend Status : 2
Humor : black bile

Favorite Horrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Horrors   Favorite Horrors EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 1:39 pm

oh my god i have so many

CARRIE is a huge one
Love the scream series
LOVE nightmare on elm street
I love friday the 13th but like. the movies suck ass just rip ass but they're fun to watch
tcm ofc i still need to watch tcm too though
candyman is sooooo excellent both the first one and the new one
also i unfortunately think the conjuring movies whip so hard (except for the 3rd one fuck that one)
as above so below was the first horror movie i saw in theaters and it has stuck by me bc of how eerie the setting is, it's not a perfect movie but oughhhh they nailed the scenery and atmosphere

I also really like old horror, frankenstein and bride of frankenstein being my favorites out of the bunch! i really liked the og phantom of the opera too but it's a shame they changed the ending, it really fell flat at that point

Dott likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dott
Admin
Admin
Dott

Virgo Rat
Cunty Points : 127
Job/hobbies : Coloring, Picross, etc
Humor : Phlegmatic

Favorite Horrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Horrors   Favorite Horrors EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 1:58 pm

MissHobbie wrote:
My goodness, we have so many favorites in common!

Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 isn't brought up nearly as much as it should be, and Willy's Wonderland is such a fun movie that, in my humble opinion, doesn't deserve the "so bad it's good" label that many give it. You're laughing with the movie, not at it!

I also agree with your assessment on The Human Centipede. I was expecting so much worse when I had first heard of it. Turns out it's just a fairly decent mad scientist film!

Beyond ones you haven't mentioned, I adore Killer Klowns from Outer Space.

TCM2 is soooo fun!! I love Stretch! And I agree, Willy's Wonderland is just a fun little romp. It's in the same category as the Banana Splits movie for me, they're just campy fun

I wanna watch Killer Klowns sometime soon! It looks like a ton of fun!

chunkecheeks wrote:
oh my god i have so many

CARRIE is a huge one
Love the scream series
LOVE nightmare on elm street
I love friday the 13th but like. the movies suck ass just rip ass but they're fun to watch
tcm ofc i still need to watch tcm too though
candyman is sooooo excellent both the first one and the new one
also i unfortunately think the conjuring movies whip so hard (except for the 3rd one fuck that one)
as above so below was the first horror movie i saw in theaters and it has stuck by me bc of how eerie the setting is, it's not a perfect movie but oughhhh they nailed the scenery and atmosphere

I also really like old horror, frankenstein and bride of frankenstein being my favorites out of the bunch! i really liked the og phantom of the opera too but it's a shame they changed the ending, it really fell flat at that point

I wanna start watching the Friday the 13th movies soooo bad! I wanna get to know Jason Razz
Back to top Go down
https://cometcrystal.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

Favorite Horrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Horrors   Favorite Horrors Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Horrors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Antics Forum :: Lol :: Media Hub-
Jump to: