Antics Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you guys remember that episode of iCarly where Spencer faked his death

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Wayneradiotv Sonic Forum video :) EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 12:15 pm by Tagussie

» Counting Game
Wayneradiotv Sonic Forum video :) EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 8:45 am by Tagussie

» This Or That
Wayneradiotv Sonic Forum video :) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2024 9:53 pm by locktobre

» The Art Thread
Wayneradiotv Sonic Forum video :) EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 5:37 pm by Dott

» happy new year!
Wayneradiotv Sonic Forum video :) EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 5:36 pm by Dott

» Suggest a song to the user above!
Wayneradiotv Sonic Forum video :) EmptySat Dec 23, 2023 2:42 pm by Tagussie

» Did You Know?
Wayneradiotv Sonic Forum video :) EmptySun Dec 17, 2023 4:44 pm by chunkecheeks

» Heeya! :0
Wayneradiotv Sonic Forum video :) EmptyMon Dec 11, 2023 1:36 pm by Tagussie

» Opening doodle requests
Wayneradiotv Sonic Forum video :) EmptySun Dec 10, 2023 8:41 am by Tagussie

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:05 pm
Members with the most points
Dott
Wayneradiotv Sonic Forum video :) Vote_lcapWayneradiotv Sonic Forum video :) Voting_barWayneradiotv Sonic Forum video :) Vote_rcap 
Tagussie
Wayneradiotv Sonic Forum video :) Vote_lcapWayneradiotv Sonic Forum video :) Voting_barWayneradiotv Sonic Forum video :) Vote_rcap 
locktobre
chunkecheeks
Stone
annafrozenwarrior2013
MissHobbie
mozukumi
redmagnolia

Wayneradiotv Sonic Forum video :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dott
Admin
Admin
Dott

Virgo Rat
Cunty Points : 127
Legend Status : 0
Job/hobbies : Coloring, Picross, etc
Humor : Phlegmatic

Wayneradiotv Sonic Forum video :) Empty
PostSubject: Wayneradiotv Sonic Forum video :)   Wayneradiotv Sonic Forum video :) EmptyTue Nov 28, 2023 7:30 pm

This joke Sonic the Hedgehog forum Twitch streamer Wayneradiotv made with his friends was what inspired me to make this forum... it got me all nostalgic because forums used to be my main internet thing!!

He's a funny streamer in general, but this might be my favorite things he's ever done. I recommend getting a snack and sitting down to watch the whole original vod, but here's a highlight video if you don't have 4 hours to spare!

Back to top Go down
https://cometcrystal.tumblr.com/
MissHobbie
Friend
Friend
MissHobbie

Cunty Points : 20
Job/hobbies : arts and crafts

PostSubject: Re: Wayneradiotv Sonic Forum video :)   Wayneradiotv Sonic Forum video :) EmptyTue Nov 28, 2023 8:04 pm

As a long time fan of RTVS, I had watched the vod in its entirely prior to joining this forum. It's incredible. And... full disclosure, I'm leaning into the 'playing a character' aspect of it for myself. Everything I say here is my own opinion and thoughts of course, but personality wise... I'm very inspired by shimmeringsilverwings Embarassed

Dott likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dott
Admin
Admin
Dott

Virgo Rat
Cunty Points : 127
Job/hobbies : Coloring, Picross, etc
Humor : Phlegmatic

PostSubject: Re: Wayneradiotv Sonic Forum video :)   Wayneradiotv Sonic Forum video :) EmptyTue Nov 28, 2023 8:06 pm

I'm not exactly playing a full character but I am making some Choices while typing!!! I'll slip in and out of it depending on my mood but I'm having fun talking like a peppy old forumgoer flower
Back to top Go down
https://cometcrystal.tumblr.com/
MissHobbie
Friend
Friend
MissHobbie

Cunty Points : 20
Job/hobbies : arts and crafts

PostSubject: Re: Wayneradiotv Sonic Forum video :)   Wayneradiotv Sonic Forum video :) EmptyTue Nov 28, 2023 8:10 pm

It's a lot of fun! I was too shy to participate in forums like this during their peak in my youth. I'm sad I missed it.

There's a really timelessness to forums that I don't get with Discord servers. In a place like this, I don't feel like I'm annoying and alerting everyone if I respond to a topic three days late. Things aren't instant. There's less pressure. It's comforting sunny

Dott and Tagussie like this post

Back to top Go down
Tagussie
Warrior
Warrior
Tagussie

Sagittarius Cat
Cunty Points : 78
Legend Status : 1
Job/hobbies : Drawing, videogames, animated shows
Humor : Bad if you laugh it's on you

PostSubject: Re: Wayneradiotv Sonic Forum video :)   Wayneradiotv Sonic Forum video :) EmptyTue Nov 28, 2023 9:29 pm

Ohhhh I really want to get around to watching this soon!! I don't watch wayne but i have many friends who do so I'm familiar with his whole circle.
I also missed forums when I was younger, if you don't count Deviantart>︿<) (which I was basically using as a forum anyway, so idk). I'm really interested in seeing what inspired this forum though- for me it's just the general way the internet is going. I don't like it skjsdfhskfjdhds I don't like feeling like my data is being fought over by the same like two or three huge companies who own my ass. Also a short story I wrote a bit ago for a contest, the theme was technology and how it affects our lives and mine was a half true story half ficticious thing about the death of forums and how it means killing human connections and stuff. the awards ceremony for that is next week and they emailed me to go so who knows maybe ill even win something hehe After that I was like Damn I REALLY wish forums were a thing again, I really miss the internet being a smaller place, having my little hole carved out with people I know and not feeling like I might go Viral somehow. Social media the way it exists today is so scary and stressful.

Dott likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wayneradiotv Sonic Forum video :)   Wayneradiotv Sonic Forum video :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wayneradiotv Sonic Forum video :)
Page 1 of 1